Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Used 30x30 Marlin I'm A Short Skinny Guy - Where Do I Find Clothes That Fit?

I'm a short skinny guy - where do I find clothes that fit? - used 30x30 marlin

For example, my pants 29x29, but smaller sizes are 30X30 Standard (29x34 or obese people for short).

Even if I cut one 30X30, still feels very loose, as it is designed to resize.

I even thought to go, the children's department, but it seems that the different styles, and I'm not even sure what should be the size of because they seem to use a different numbering.

3 comments:

nicole g said...

Aeropostale! and the American Eagle

Ambar R said...

try Old Navy, American Eagle and American Eagle.
Macy's, Bloomingdale's No business like this size in pants.

Boston Red Sox fan! said...

Try these places --
American Eagle
Aeropostle
Old Navy
JC Penny
Macys
Abercrombie
Target
Steve and Barry's
We hope that this help!

Post a Comment