Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures Of Fatty Knees Sail Dinghy Why Is It That I Can Look Good And Skinny In Some Pictures And Like A Total Fatty In Others?

Why is it that i can look good and skinny in some pictures and like a total fatty in others? - pictures of fatty knees sail dinghy

I can not believe that, if it is weight on the front, but I had some very good photos lately, but at a wedding a few days ago, I was surprised when I seen pictures of me with my face see so many options! As I see fit and slim with a day of photos and so freakin big? only because the camera adds 10 pounds and is dependent on lighting, angle, etc. ..? I'm 5 "6 1 / 2 and weigh 130 so I am not overweight, but I want to a diet, after the pictures go!

5 comments:

Rutgers Student said...

It happens to everyone, especially if at a party and everyone is drunk and if you have a group photo, everyone seems to shit ...

Lighting, remote camera, camera type, the angle of the face or body, which affects the picture with him, and the attitude of how you look.

JoBrowne... said...

Silver Hello and thank you for your question.

You do not lose the weight at all. Instead, you can use a thinner device.

I hope that helps.

sdjfksld... said...

Umm, different angles? Quit excuses lighting, etc.

Lucyy. said...

It depends on how you stand, etc.

leobugsb... said...

not only 3D-Real

Post a Comment