Thursday, February 11, 2010

Plans To Build Outside Wood Stove How Can I Find A Grant To Build A House Using Recyclable Materials And Using Renewable Resources?

How can I find a grant to build a house using recyclable materials and using renewable resources? - plans to build outside wood stove

I am looking for grants to my house, build a farm of origin. I take the straw as the basic structural and stucco and clay and colors. I am also a wind turbine and solar panels for heating and electricity. I will try to use a wood stove to get the water out on the floor heat and a hot air oven. It is built the first house in this area through the use of these materials. I hope this will help small seminars, another use of renewable resources in our region. I also hope to redefine the plans in order to find my car with water as fuel. If anyone know where the locations of the grant, that I would find to write for these grants, which may be more useful

No comments:

Post a Comment