Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Does A Virginity Look Like Why People Who Chat On Internet Always Flirt And Look For Cyber Love?

Why people who chat on internet always flirt and look for cyber love? - what does a virginity look like

When I was 17 I was actually chatting online. I used every day to chat leave for 2 to 3 hours. And after they reach 20, I have my laptop with internet connection possible. And I began to talk to my wireless network across multiple applications such as chat rooms Nimbuzz mig33. I am completely in order of date it for 1 year. And finally, I realized that there are 50% of them are wrong and the rest flirt, love people. I mean, a daughter of BF and Wil have a number of Wil child have a number of FG. I hate the cat, where the flirting and the cyber-love appears. But we never as part of the cat. So I just allergitic to chat now. Do people think that BF had many bad? And behavior, slept with them that is not his true love, seriously?And why all the guys, if interested flirt with girls online. For the fact is that these young girls, with many species, not just with you. If you know that you are depressed. Iam only discomfort since coming into the real world, people, the honesty, the values of virginity, etc. morality in others, but why people do not care about this **** happens flirting in cyberspace that people only change their training systems N BFS and while they claim to be the true love. Is not that a weakness of mind, fall in love on the Internet? And the merit of people flirt chat sites by maintaining as emoticons, kisses, etc. say lol Love Chat perpetrators, they will be delayed, there are those who flirt with the delays and sucky? So guys who want your opinion aboUT this cyber-relationship.

CHILDREN OF MULTIPLE flirting with the Internet has its bad when LOVE (BF or GF) in the real world?

7 comments:

Nathan Cameron said...

Yes, I think online dating is very sad. Yes, cyber inger is not only pathetic, what could he do a cat. Yes, most people are in chat rooms wrong because it has a low self-esteem, which is very sad that we need to have internet. It's annoying when someone a "line" relationships and "real life" relationship. He is very immature. I can not wait for these people look back on what they do, and so embarrassed, at the point of tears.

(What's funny when a man brags about cyber inger. I saw a man boast of 20 years, is just amazing. The advantage is that the rest of us have equipment with a large troll.)

I agree with you completely on this point.

emma. said...

That is so true, I came llama''''Habbo something over the Internet, and most of the community are the points about love and sex cyber cyber! I think it's too bad, especially as you have someone you love into the computer and into the real world, you say, do you say? as bad as cheating!

John said...

The boys were masturbating in the network. Forever.
So from the time they take a break, they chat. And when the feeling comes back and chat Sabor, want to flirt and cyber-love.

Shadow Three Sixxx said...

What if you (if you do not know), a GF and she was flirting and connecting with other children? If your evil. In a sense, but it depends if you tell the truth or OT.

Jewelle said...

You're 20?

Time to grow up honey! Get a job or an education and stop your time worrying about small things.

SwampDon... said...

It depends, but I'm the shy type, that the Internet is a god send, to break the ice.

cassie f said...

some are PPL costs natrully Flirt! and his life is that people always want to love and material from the Internet global network of his sad that we live in

Post a Comment