Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fire Legal Liability Insurance Legal Rights For Fire?

Legal Rights for Fire? - fire legal liability insurance

Last week there was a fire destroyed the half of my apartment complex. It was started by another tenant because of neglect (from left), the oven overnight. I lost furniture, clothing and foodstuffs. Even if I were a tenant's insurance for personal responsibility. At the moment I sleep on the floor, lack of clothing ... not a pretty picture: (

I said that a lawyer can file a complaint against that person. However, refusing to disclose the apartment complex on the name because it is private information. I asked the complexity of the case (to me what the insurance company told me to do) is based, and they said they did not know if I could do, and since I have ignored.

What are my rights here? It is the presentation of the value of a claim? I lost problem. 20,000 people on the value of things. Does anyone have, your name, I get published? I suffered a fire might think they would, some rights here? ?

Thank you.
I'm very sorry. It is difficult, the different answers I get it and everyone refuses to manage responsibility, save to.

Also, I do not think whether it makes a difference, but may have been the fire through criminal activities, but that have not yet been confirmed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The name of the person who caused the fire in the report of the fire in the fire investigation will be included. If your lawyer is a copy of the fire, the names of all parties and the cause of the fire mentioned in the report. Your lawyer should be able to give a copy of the investigation report of the fire. It usually takes several days before it is made. Enter the number that you say your insurance company,

Anonymous said...

Return to your lawyer. There are things you can do to give the complex power to the name.

Post a Comment