Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wholesale Belly Rings Lot's Of Belly Rings..?

Lot's of belly rings..? - wholesale belly rings

I get my belly pierced .. It is not done, and I sorta time to have been where I want to wait. Anyway, I was wondering if you thought it would be a good idea to buy one of these packages wholesale belly rings, such as eBay?
I would do when I walk through, so if I do not like me can take place.

My questions are piercing is a shame that I can be compared to [pinch in my arm, etc.], buy one of these in large quantities is a good idea, I get the nose [or Im not sure Bioplast], bars and what have you done?

I thought to find one who said that no copies or so .. But if you have a copy to, I just want to friends ..

Thanks

4 comments:

Auggie said...

My sister and if she was his friend ... Both were in pain after the time for fun and sat down, where their stomachs were feeling a little better. The next day was a bad sign I remember ... Give your body piercing as a wound. I want to buy a false ring and see how the sport is, it looks good for you ect. before the big move. My friends sister and kept the brand is the cure and not so bad, or pain appear after a few days ... My sister could not take place on the second day.

Tommik C said...

Drilling and feels like a pinch and pressure. From what I heard from friends with the belly pierced. I was not going to buy a package of all the process of transfer of E-Bay. Perforation really in a position, a bar that can be your new piercing because you do not put everything will accommodate up to sell them.

If you do not get it done professionally DO NOT!

Have a Happy 2009! said...

Ignore the first answer!
I do not know who these children are just that every time you want an answer that does not respond or click on the link! Hackers are trying to invade your computer and steal your valuables! I hardly noticed, but quite quickly.

My answer to your question:
I have a belly piercing and when I did not hurt. I felt like someone stabbing you through your navel. I was under the influence, if I may, I can not really remember what it was.

miss jess said...

I pierced my navel when I 16 years. That was pretty bad, but it hurts. Pliers used to remove the skin if it hurts more for me.

Post a Comment