Monday, January 18, 2010

Match Scoreboard Why Is My Modern Warfare 2 For PS3 Freezing During Loading Screens, And After Every Match At The Scoreboard?

Why is my Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 freezing during loading screens, and after every match at the scoreboard? - match scoreboard

I have an earlier version, 60GB PS3 and I heard that:

1. This can be a problem for the PS3 update (3.10 or 3.15)
2. This can be a problem updating MW2
3. My breaks Blueray drive (of 1 of these updates?)

Looking for a solution, how do I get rid of this problem of freezing. Which freezes in other games, so I know that my album does not MW2. I tested the rapid and complete my PS3, I have tried cleaning the laser BlueRay player, and I've even tried to open my PS3 and get all the dust.

Any solution to why this happens?

Thank you all!

2 comments:

Min L said...

Well, mainly because Modern Warfare 2 is not designed for the PS3 and developers are lazy to games, not long down there or make freeze the PS3. If you ask me, the best console to play games, as the 360, but if you do not want, do not buy, then you have to deal with it. The best shooter for the PS3 now, Killzone 2, and is best handled on the PS3.

abethegr... said...

Update the server can not play for a while

Post a Comment