Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tux Rental Calgary Tux Rental?

Tux rental? - tux rental calgary

Okay, so my Junior Prom 30th May in the year. I rented my dress ordered from MW Tux under my name with my father. The rental cost, along the day was about $ 150, my father took the day he paid for the tux (May 30). The lease was that smoking must return the tuxedo the next day, or would be a fine of $ 20 per day.
Then the next day, not my father showed me for the return of smoking, there is a $ 20 fee the next day. Soon there was a fee of $ 60, then a fee of $ 100 and came to the point that it is $ 700 +.
So, now more than a month later and I'm stuck with $ 700 + can not pay late fees (I've been looking for a job) everywhere in vain since March that it is mounting. My question is: Does anyone know what I, at least to stem the growing debt for giving me the opportunity to be able to pay? Maybe I can say that Tux is lost or stolen and only pay for the tuxedo itself? Please help!

2 comments:

jlf said...

OK, I'll bite me. Why the hell did you come back exactly the right thing?

The Professor said...

What should you bring to save the tuxedo rental? At least accumulate dropout rates. And you should be able to conclude an agreement for the purchase tuxedo for less than the cost of the taxes.

Post a Comment