Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free Sample Of Appeal Letter For Reinstatement Little Johnny's Sales Technique~~!!!!!!!!!nice Joke~~!!!!!

Little johnny's sales technique~~!!!!!!!!!nice joke~~!!!!! - free sample of appeal letter for reinstatement

Children returned to class Monday morning presented.

They were very excited. Their task was to sell something on the weekend, then together with the class how they have succeeded.

Little Mary opened, I sold Girl Scout cookies and I $ 30, "he said proudly," My sales approach was on the civic consciousness of the customer and credit complaints that the focus of my success.

"Very well," said the teacher.

Little Sally was next to "I sold magazines, he said," I have $ 45 and I explained that all the magazines are kept informed of the news. "

"Okay, Sally," said the professor.

Finally, the series of Little Johnny. The teacher had stopped breathing. Little Johnny went to the front of the classroom and threw a box full of money in the desk of the teacher. "$ 2467" he said.

"$ 2467!" cried the professor, "What is being offered for sale all over the world?"

"Toothbrush," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes? repeated the professor, "How is it possible to sell enough toothbrushes to make money?"

"I found the busiest corner of town," said Little Johnny, I had a booth biscuits and chocolate, anyone who came down a free sample.

They said: "The taste of shit!" He replied: "Yes. Want to buy a toothbrush?"

17 comments:

oh!gravi... said...

Ahahahahahahahahahaha! SHIT!


This is awesome. The little son of collusion *****:) Kid

doggy lover said...

hahahahahahahhahah hilarious. can not stop laughing. We need more funny people like you at a very good joke to send. Will also be broadcast to many people.

Wipe Me said...

10/10

Fantastic

Johnny Love

Star *

;-)

Pd said...

Smart

♥♥piNksh... said...

ahahahaha!

but it is a wise ..

hahahahaha!

loveet!

a star for you ..

Gossip girl said...

hahahaha

jelz said...

lmfao, it's brilliant cc. Lil Johnny better finish!

Sam said...

!!!!! Johnny hahaha smart!

Nonnie said...

Good joke

Lil Devil said...

LOL

feebee!!!!! is back!!!! said...

hahahah ....
Que bueno!

Cool H said...

what was good, ha, ha, ha

Evan almighty said...

Joke was cool

mr.booge said...

lol

life goes on... said...

Smartass

champtya... said...

Children or adolescents

really good

Now send me ur link to my friends fun

Thanks for the fun

яιηαє ●ιѕ ιη ℓσνє● said...

lol i love Little Johnny, I wish you my brother

Post a Comment